Our mission is to promote health and well-being through diagnosis and treatment based upon the principles of Complementary and Integrated Medicine.
We, the practitioners at this clinic are members of our respective professional organisations and adhere to our Codes of Ethics.
Our promise to you is that we will draw on all our many years of university and post graduate training and subsequent years of study and clinical practice to provide you with the very highest quality integrated healthcare and consistently work and apply our skills to help you back to health.
AT CITY OSTEOPATHS WE ARE DEDICATED TO:
- Providing the highest quality health care to all individuals
- Having the patient's best interest and safety as our primary concern and treating all patients with dignity and respect
- Upholding confidentiality of information disclosed during consultation and treatment
- Upholding the requirement for informed consent of adult and child alike
- Providing information to all patients about their health to assist self management and prevention of further injury or recurrence of their condition
- Referral to other health professionals where/when appropriate
- Making treatment available to all who will benefit and making it affordable to those with financial hardship
- Continuing our education and professional development to maintain an international standard of practice
- Providing a good and safe environment for our staff so that they benefit from effective organisation and management, regular communication. and respect and acknowledgement of the part they play in facilitating the delivery of Integrated Health Care.