As well as having the correct equipment and the correct technique, the golfer needs their body to have the correct mobility and stability, to create the movement necessary for a successful golf swing. When a golfer plays without the necessary physical preparation, they invite injury and don’t play to their full potential.
Common golfing injuries include:
- Lower back pain
- Golfers elbow
- Shoulder / rotator cuff injury
- Knee pain
- Providing an accurate diagnosis of any golfing injuries
- Performing specialist mobility assessment to understand areas of the swing for potential for improvement
- Providing effective hands on treatment to improve mobility and help injured tissues heal
- Prescribe a personalised exercise program to help golfers recover from injury, remain injury free and play better golf
See Lewis for:
- Sporting injuries and exercise advice - Foot, ankle, knee and hip injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Restrictions and mobility problems
Phone 04 4991439 and speak with one of our reception staff to make an appointment.
Our website www.cityosteopaths.co.nz has more information and online booking link.